BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 2, 2009

I got A dude!... Or a Dudet!

Today(3/2) I got A dude/dudet. Wondering what it is.(gender wise) She/he is way faster than anyone would ever belive a turtle would be! She/He is sooo adorable! It walks around and hides, It loves it's mamma(me.) The problem is we don't know the gender! So, we can't name it. I am trying to look for a good name that suits both boys and girls. Any suggestions? She/He hasn't peed on me... YET. Some other problems are Tallie and Chase (Rusty pretty much chills, though he is very curious.) I am doing my best at keeping 'the others' away from my baby turtle.
Of course I still love my other babies! I love having pets, you know my pets are my BESTIES!(bestest friends of all my friends) They listen and know when you are sad. They handle you so well, it's like they know what you want them to do. Whether it's leave you alone or come comfort me. I love my pets and I really wan to welcome the newest mamber of our family, Turtle.

0 comments: