BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1st night/day

Last night (Tori's first with us) went well. The only thing is...
SHE IS LOUD!! We keep her in my room and she is just movin' around and pushing her box.I caught her doing pushups! Is that normal? She is doing well and she loves to drink her water...
and lay in it!LOL. She is just so hot with that light! Like today I came home from school and she was in her bowl! She is such a goofball cause' she has a way to get to her corner but chooses to push her house and squeeze through! She is very confusing! I can't seem to find my camera...
I will find it and take pics though. I will definetly show Kaleb. He will love her...
Thanks for reading,
Sheraden

2 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

Hey, thanks for showing us Tori! She is pretty cool. I think Kaleb will like her more and more once he gets used to her. That's funny she's so loud. Who would've thought a turtle would be loud? And the pushups??? Strange :)

Lauren said...

Maybe one day Tori and Kitty can hang out. Except Kitty is a water turtle so he may not be happy in a hot cage!