BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 14, 2009

CRAP...YAY...CRAP, YAY



Yesterday, I was riding my moms bike (mine broke, she never rides hers) and I ask Daddy to come play with me! BIG MISTAKE. (LOL) My dad tends to break things... a lot of things. I think you see where this is going...


If you don't here's what happend:


He Broke It.


He gets mad says " Don't Ride it." I however had a different idea:It can't be that bad, it just chipped a part off and rubs against the wheel and feels like I'm on gear 1. So I try to ride it, dad ees gets mad, I go cry to mom that he broke her bike, she says Grrr, I say it's just getting sunny.


Mom calls dad up, tells him go buy her a new bike, he says NO WAY, SHES GROUNDED! (i am hiding under a blanket hearing every word he says)


The next thing I new I was riding down my street with my new bike!


It's so awesome! It's pink and very old fashioned, so cute!


The second crap is because it's raining today, wich means I can't ride it. :(


The second yay is because I am now reading THE BEST BOOK SERIES! It's called "The Idian in The Cupboard" By Lynne Reid Banks All the books are called:


The Indian In The cupboard


The Indian Returns


The secret of the indian


The secret of the cupboard


I Greatly reccomend these books!


Note to Ali:


Has the boys read these already? If not, I know they would love it! It is highly action like, and I know they Love that.






3 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

You're such a funny story writer : ) Love the new bike. Want to trade me? I'm sad about the rain too : (

Allison said...

Joseph and Grant want to tell you that they LOVE the Indian in the Cupboard series. They actually just read them a few weeks ago. Great minds think alike!

Lauren said...

i read that book when I was in 4th or 5th grade and loved it! When do you leave for Australia? You can read all your books on the very very long flight!