BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Friendship day!!





Hey people! Today is friendship day! If I didn't have friends I probably would be on anti-depressents for kids. Haha. So I want to write a post in tribute for all my loyal friends.


Mary: She is one of my bestest friends ever! She always knows how to comfort me. She helps me in a lot of ways and I know if I didn't have her to rely on, I would be a mess.

Hanna: Also one of my bestest friends ever!! She has always put me first. I think she should take a break and have some me-time for herself =) I appreciate everything she has done for me and all the things she has trusted me with. She is gone for the rest of the school year in texas and has been gone for 1 day and I miss her so much already!!

Jessica: This one, this one is so very special to me! She has always guided me and comforted me in times when no one else could help me in a time of need. I like to consider her family, and am always calling her my sister. =)


THANK YOU FRIENDS, FOR BEING MY FRIENDS!!

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked”

1 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

thank you! happy friendship day to you too :)