BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I hope the saying third times a charm doesn't apply...

Alright so last Friday I had a big sleep over with all of my friends at my house. We were planning on sleeping in the tent but it started to rain so we moved to the inside. My dad said we needed to air the tent out so we left it out there for the weekend. If you don't know where this is going... well I think you do. Anyway I was on my trampoline w/ Tallie of course, and I see my tent torn up!! I gasped and then started to laugh! Tallie did it again! What is it with that dog and tents? I swear if we went camping she would bust through our tent and go terrorize every body's tents!! Well I don't think we will be in a tent for at least a year, so better get an RV instead!! Ha ha. Anyway I bet you if we got a tent and let Tallie outside, it would be gone in less than 15 minutes..

0 comments: