BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Visit to california

I went to California to visit my grandad. It was nice. Although the weather could have been better, I had a great time. I got to go on walks with him, have awesome meals cooked by Gloria, and watch Gloria paint! She is a great painter and I cant wait to see the painting based on some of our photos! Me and Grandad got to go on the merry go round at the mall. I like to observe the way he complains about things. He has pretty good theories. They have a lot of animals! Tons of birds and fish and 2 dogs. Hopefully I get to visit again in the summer. For 2 weeks?

1 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

Sounds like a fun trip. You must get your love for animals from him? Thanks for coming over today for dinner. The bread was delicious and thanks for putting Kaleb to bed.