BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New blog! And Eliza

Everyone has been pushing me to switch back to blogger and I guess their right so I made this one!

On Friday January 2nd 2009 my brand new baby niece Eliza was born at 7 pounds and 14 ounces! I get to see her a lot and she really is beautiful! I will post some pics of her as soon as I can! Kaleb looks so grown up! I can't belive he is a big brother! He kisses her(kind of...) I remember my baby videos where Cat(sis in law) would tell me to kiss bub(kiersten, niece) and I would and then she would ask me again and I wouldn't! KAleb is exactly like that, "Ok mom i will kiss her... But only once." Kind of thing.
I am so thankful for a family like Jessica and Braydan, Kaleb and Eliza. Thanks Heavenly father, Jessica, and Braydan for giving me a family like you!

1 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

You are too sweet! We are lucky to know YOU.